Wednesday 24 March 2010

Final Index

Hello people !
So I made it ! 28 applications (actually, 34, to be precise lol) as of 4 per 7 category, DUE TOMORROW !
I'm pretty proud of that timing :-D !
So there's a summary of the stuff I'll be handing in.
No nu apps here, just old stuff so you can see what goes where.



01- Digital drawings
-Refer06 --- Early Script Database
-PrettySquares --- Grid 01
-PrettySquares1on3 --- Tick-Tack-Toe
-PrettySquares2of3 --- Grid 02
+PrettySquares3of3 --- SuperFont Letters/Font
+PrettySquares81_int --- SuperFont/My Baby
+Step2_86_6_database13 --- SuperMegaFont Database

02- Mouse-Reactives
-SI_BasicProj_02 --- Basic Tracer
-SI_BasicProj_02_ --- Refresh
-SI_BasicProj_02_click
-My3Dfun_09 --- 3D Box
+SI_BasicProj_02_Colour_Autumn
+SI_BasicProj_02_Colour_GreenPink_
+SI_BasicProj_02_Colour_Genders --- Nature
+SI_BasicProj_02_Funky

03- Animated Drawings
-AlienStock
-AlienStock_RndmClr --- Random Colours
-SuperFont_02_Timer
-SuperFont_03_Timer --- Random

04- Keyboard Interactions
-NewChatProject_Array_10 --- Chat Window v.1
-Step2_SuperMegaFont_43E --- Fix 2/Chat Window v.2.2
-ZorgTrial_11 --- Helipad
-UselessBall_04_MassiveFuckUp

05- Random Images
-RandomAliens
-Icon10
-RandomSMF_12 --- Gibberish Emulator
-RandomSMFclick_03_KRAZY --- SuperMegaFont Click

06- Multiple Objects
-Chat01_class_database_superFont --- Variables
-SuperFont_02_ABC
-Chat01_class_database_intFail01 --- NoWigglez
-RandomSMF_XL_ABS_06 --- Console Absolute
+RandomSMF_XL_10 --- Console

07- Pixels
-CursorTrick_07
-CrazyRacetrack_09
-_3DimageHack_08 --- Space Skull
-CheapMagnigyinGlass_02 --- Mostly Red



So yeah ... that's it ! 11 weeks worth of (more or less) hard work !
All in all I really liked this module.
Around the middle of it I was actually considering studying codes 4 real and getting into scripting.
But then I kind of fell out of motivation as my free time was on the fall.
I made it but you'd notice the gap in submission where I took a "break".
Codes are really fun but they do get on your (well, "my") nerves and they require constant update, there's so much out there and it's an evergrowing database.
I'll take a break for now and probably will get back into it next year.
Until then, I got no idea of what to do with that blog ...
I'll probably leave it ...
For now ;-) !

Until then, bye dear reader ... whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment