Monday 8 February 2010

Weekend's homework














Heya !
Here's a post on the past week-end's achievements ...
I was supposed to read stuff for the Essay, I didn't get that far ...

I came across that image and thought it was hilarious so I did me own version of it.
And thought I'd post it on here so that it looks a bit more like "My Blog" and a bit less like "The blog I'm doing for Uni 'cause I have to".
It's unrelated to Processing, in case you were wondering.

Concerning my opinion of the 2 Artists, Eminem is Gold.
As 4 Lady Caca (I'm pretty sure that's how U spell it ?), I think she's an insult rather than a joke of bad taste and in my opinion she deserves to die in a slow and painful way like in the old days when torture was no joking matter and that the Church still had the last word (I'm not for the Church, fuck the Church, it's just part of the scenery).
Oh, and Rihanna along w/ her.
I could go on and on and on but I think that makes my opinion pretty clear :-D !

And yeah ...
No Application today, maybe tomorrow.
I'm working in 3D ATM, U'll hear from me as soon as I've managed 2 master that goddamn cam.

In the meantym, ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment