Thursday 21 January 2010

Week 2, Work 4 (07)

Sooo yeah I wanted 2 do a chat window thingy, like I said yesterday.
But ... it don't work !
After a couple hours of investigation (read : "4 hours for total failure") I realized that I can really only do 1- STATIC images and 2- INTERACTIVE thingies on Processing for the moment.
I still ain't figured out how to work with a timeline like on Flash (i.e. how to make an ANIMATED program) and it bugs me ...
On the cool side I found a link to a French Processing tutorial website (yay, more reading ! ... ).

2day I also tried to toggle objects by pressing keys.
... I ain't quite there yet ...

Either way, lots of questions for Andrew on monday (objects confuse the crap outta me, I had a go at that stuff, too) :-D !

So I just typed a little text sample to test the font.
It works well (given that you take the time to imput all the data ...).
And then I got carried away and came up with ... THE SUPERFONT !
Which is 1 single object containing the data for the 26 letters of my alphabet.
I'm very proud of it !
It just spells my name in the example but U can make it spell anything really ... SKY'S THE LIMIT BABY !

OK I'm calm now, I'm calm ...
Here's the apps :


Just to prove that I'm well on my way into make my fonts, well, proper fonts.
I've changed them into objects too, and guess what ?
It didn't make my life easier.
AT ALL !

Sooo I'm gonna go ahead and try to enjoy my week-end now.
If anybody needs me I'll be on Diablo II bashing stuff XD !

See yu on monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment